26 Year-Old Patient Cured From Pineapple Allergy With Just One Natural Non-Invasive Treatment

A 26 year old male patient complained of life-long pineapple allergies.  He told Dr. Phelts that if he consumes any amount of pineapple or pineapple juice he would go into anaphylaxis (aka anaphylactic shock), in which his throat would become very tight making it difficult to breathe.  He would have to go to the emergency room immediately after consuming pineapple, because anaphylaxis can be deadly.

After testing to confirm that the patient was indeed allergic to pineapple, Dr. Phelts performed his allergy treatment for five minutes.  He sent the patient home and told him to still avoid pineapples at all costs, because his allergic reactions were so severe.  Usually patients are told to avoid the food that they are allergic to for 4 to 7 days after a treatment before consuming it again.  The patient returned three months later and gladly told Dr. Phelts of a recent experience he had after accidentally consuming pineapple:

"One week ago my wife bought a fruit cocktail juice and left it in the refrigerator.  I assumed that she read the label before buying it, so I poured a glass a drank it.  When I finished drinking it, my wife decided to read the label to make sure that it didn't have any pineapple in it.  It turned out that it did have pineapple.  We started getting ready to go to the ER, but I said let's just wait and see, because I don't feel anything.  We didn't have to go to the ER, because I didn't have a reaction."

Two years later he returned to address a different issue.  During the session, he told Dr. Phelts of a second time that he accidentally consumed pineapple and didn't have any symptoms.

Note.  In this case, the patient was cured after one treatment.  However, it can take between 1 and 6 treatments to be cured of an allergy.

Schedule Your Allergy Testing and Treatment

October 25, 2021